Sales consulting is the process of working 1:1 with you to help you identify and develop actionable solutions to your sales challenges.
These individualized, 45-minute, solution-based calls are your chance to talk to a seasoned sales professional and get help dealing with ongoing and day-to-day issues.
Together, we’ll help you identify mindset and behavioural changes that make an impact on your approach, attitude, and bottom line.
These sales training session sessions are solution-based, confidential calls delivered over the phone or through Zoom, MS Teams or Google Meet.
How is the “Living is Selling” Approach Different?
Most sales training is delivered impersonally, either in a group workshop or in a conference setting where the audience is made up of both high and low-performing salespeople.
At Living is Selling, our Sales Consulting process is designed to be custom-tailored to your unique challenges. By taking a 1:1 approach we design solutions that are specific to your needs and help you solve the unique challenges you’re facing — no generic role-playing here!
What Our Sales Consulting Includes:
- Behaviour and attitude-based changes to improve success
- Help building “soft skills” to amplify your efforts
- How to track and monitor your progress
- How to understand the return on investment (ROI) of your sessions
- One-on-one discussions with no interruptions
What Our Sales Consulting Doesn’t Have:
- “Hard” sales training. We don’t focus on the “hard” tactics of selling (filling the funnel, handling objections, etc.) because we know you know them.
- A pre-defined system or methodology. The solutions we develop are custom-tailored to your situation, challenges, and the outcomes you’re looking for.
- Homogenized or repetitive material. No tests, no workbooks, and no upgrade requirements.